If You Are Interested in Receiving Our Council Meeting Agendas Please Sign Up Below:
Denton Town Council
July 7, 2022
This meeting will be held on MS Teams. Please click the link below or copy and paste into your address line to access the meeting. https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_YzBjNGM3YTktOTA2NS00MWMzLTllNTktNzgzODVhNDNkMzQ2%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2230913a9e-2695-48ee-975c-484fc75f74f8%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22a9ae7b93-dfb1-4894-987e-ca742d174a81%22%2c%22IsBroadcastMeeting%22%3atrue%7d&btype=a&role=a
Conference ID 990 504 123#
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag – 7:00 p.m.
Record of Attendance
Announcement of Executive Session
Approval of Minutes – June 2, 2022 Regular Meeting
June 27, 2022 Working Session
Petitions, remonstrances and communication
Introduction and adoption of resolutions and ordinances – Complete copies of all ordinances and resolutions are available for review at the Denton Town Office.
Resolution #887 – Sustainable Community Renewal Application
Ordinance #735 – Critical Area Ordinance Amendments – consideration of introduction
Reports of officers, board and committees
- 323 Market Street Lease – Caroline Pride Organization
- Financial Software Upgrades
- Election Supervisors – Alternate Position
- Water and Sewer Allocation – Denton Project, LLC
- Water and Sewer Allocation – Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Investments, Inc.
- 920 Market LLC – Property Management Agreement
- WWTP Sludge Treatment PER / ER Agreement with RK&K
- Small Business Loan – Fiber Arts Center
- Brodie Bankruptcy
- Middle Department Inspection Agency Agreement
- Water and Sewer Allocation – TRAAD, LLC
- New Police Officer Salary – DPD
- Administrator Recruitment Consulting Proposals
The next Denton Town Council Meeting is August 4, 2022. Items for consideration on this agenda should be presented to the Denton Town Office by noon on July 22, 2022.
Note: This meeting is being held in person and online. All or part of the Denton Town Council Meeting may be held in closed session under the authority of the Maryland Open Meeting Act. Please advise town staff of any special needs you may have to attend the Town Meeting.