If You Are Interested in Receiving Our Council Meeting Agendas Please Sign Up Below:
Denton Town Council
September 27, 2021 – Meeting Agenda’s
5:00 PM – Executive Closed Session Notice
The Denton Town Council will hold an Executive Closed Session by Authority of the Open Meetings Act, Maryland Code Annotated, General Provisions Article, § 3-305 (b) (2014) (1) to discuss: (i) Personnel & (ii) Personnel Matters.
5:45 PM – A Special Meeting of the Denton Town Council
Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
Record of Attendance
Announcement of the Executive Session held earlier this evening to discuss personnel.
Introduction and adoption of resolutions and ordinances – complete copies all legislation if available for review at the Denton Town Office.
- Ordinance #722 – An Ordinance for the issuance and sale of bonds for the refinancing of existing Infrastructure Debt through the Maryland CDA Local Government Infrastructure Finance Program – 2021 Series A. The Ordinance will be presented for consideration of introduction.
6:00 PM – Working Session
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 824 3730 1454
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,82437301454# US (Chicago) +16465588656,,82437301454# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 824 3730 1454
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcbOu2dWoU
- The Denton Town Council and the Denton Planning Commission will hold a Joint Working Session to discuss the 2010 Denton Comprehensive Plan, to begin the 10-year plan review and update process.
- The Comprehensive Plan – PowerPoint presentation outlining the Land Use Article Annotated Code of Maryland comprehensive plan requirements.
- Public Engagement in the Planning Process – PowerPoint presentation of public engagement strategies to communicate with and involve residents throughout the planning process.
- Focus Topics for the Comprehensive Plan Update – A general discussion of perceived problems, issues, and opportunities affecting the community.
- Town Council will hold an Open Discussion on other miscellaneous items
- Double Hills Farm
- Caroline County Council of Arts Request
The next Denton Town Council Meeting is October 7, 2021. Agenda items are due by Sept. 24, 2021.
All Meetings on this date will be held at the:
Wharves of the Choptank Visitor & Heritage Center
3 Crouse Park Lane, Denton Maryland
Meetings are open to the public unless closed under the authority of the Maryland Open Meeting Act.