If You Are Interested in Receiving Our Council Meeting Agendas Please Sign Up Below:
Denton Town Council
September 2, 2021
This Public portion of this meeting will be held on MS Teams. Please click the link below or copy and paste into your address line to access the meeting.
Conference ID 572 794 556#
6:30 PM – Executive Closed Session: Discussion of Personnel, and Personnel Matters – By Authority of the Open Meetings Act, Maryland Code Annotated, General Provisions Article, § 3-305 (b) (2014) (1) to discuss: (i) Personnel as it related to hiring and compensation.
7:00 PM – Regular Meeting
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag – 7:00 p.m.
Record of Attendance
Announcement of Executive Session held early this evening to discuss Personnel
Approval of Minutes – Regular Meeting – August 5, 2021
Petitions, remonstrances and communication
Citation- What New Shop Celebrates 40 Years of Business
Citation – Mentee of the Year Makayla Bellamy
Proclamation – Caroline Goes Purple
Sharp Road Park Basketball Court Project
Introduction and adoption of resolutions and ordinances – Complete copies of all ordinances and resolutions are available for review at the Denton Town Office.
Resolution #882 – FY2021 General Fund Budget Amendment – consideration for adoption
Resolution #883 – 4th Street Park Community Parks & Playground – consideration for adoption
Ordinance # 721 – Denton Water Main Project – consideration of introduction
Reports of officers, board and committees
- Tyler Holding Lean Position Request
- 902 Old Camp Road Public Works Agreement
- 323 Market Street Lease – Cambio/Veloce
- Dark Fiber Lease – Cambio/Veloce
- Planning Commission Appointment
- Planning Commission Alternate Appointment
- Public Works Purchase – 5500 Ram Dump Truck
- Public Works Sweeper
- Public Works Water Meter Rate Increase
- MOU County Emergency Alert System Use
- DPD- New Security Door Lock System
- Legion Road Left Turn Closure
- Discussion on Code updates to 2021
- 322 Market Street Presentation
- Wheatley Property
- WWTP HVAC System Purchase Request
The next Denton Town Council Meeting is October 7, 2021. Items for consideration on this agenda should be presented to the Denton Town Office by noon on September 24, 2021.
Note: This meeting is online and in person. All or part of the Denton Town Council Meeting may be held in closed session under the authority of the Maryland Open Meeting Act. Please advise town staff of any special needs you may have to attend the Town Meeting