Town Election Information
- Click here for 2021 ELECTION SCHEDULE
- Click here for 2021 ELECTION CANDIDATE INFORMATION
- Click here for 2021 VOTER REGISTRATION DETAILS
- Click here for ABSENTEE BALLOT INFORMATION
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Absentee Ballot Designation of Agent Form
- Click here for Candidates
Town Election Results
- 2020 Election Results
- 2019 Election Results
- 2018 Election Results
- 2017 Election Results
- 2016 Election Results
- 2015 Election Results
- 2014 Election Results
Town Board of Elections
The Board of Supervisors of Election shall consist of three members who shall be appointed by the Town Council on or before the first Monday in July. The terms of members of the Board of Supervisors of Election begin on the first Monday in July in the year in which they are appointed and run for two years. Members of the Board shall be qualified voters of the Town and shall not hold or be candidates for any elective office during their terms in office. The Board shall appoint one of its members as Chairman. Vacancies on the Board shall be filled by the Councilpersons consent for the remainder of the unexpired term.
|Member Names||End of Term|
|Signe Hippert||June 30, 2022|
|Cheryl Getchell||June 30, 2022|
|Denise Quinn||June 30, 2022|
Primary Election Information and Results
As of 3/17/2020 Maryland Primary Date Has Changed.
Gubernatorial Election Information
Denton is in Election District 36
- Click here for Caroline Co. Legislator Contact Information and Representative list.
- Click here for additional voting information.
- Click Here for County Board of Elections
- Gubernatorial Election Information (Revised 8/28/2020)