For over 32 years, Caroline Summerfest has been an outdoor celebration of arts and entertainment on the grounds and surrounding streets of the Caroline County Courthouse. Last year’s event was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but we look forward to celebrating the health of all in attendance as we welcome the opening up of Maryland and the rest of the country in 2021.
As a result of the pandemic, we are making a few changes to the event to include reduced event hours, spacing of booths, and booth location modifications. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- Event Dates: August 20 & 21, 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Please note time change for Saturday).
- This year’s theme is “Under the Stars”
- Food Vendor Application – click here Call 410-479-2050 for more info.
- General Vendor Application (non-food info booths for non-profits) – click here Call 410-479-2050 for more info.
- Corporate Sponsorship Applications – click here. Call 410-479-8120 for more info.
- Artisan Applications – click here. Call 410-479-8120 for additional info.
Please stay tuned for updates here and on the Caroline Summerfest Facebook page.
Thank you to our past vendors and corporate sponsors. We look forward to seeing you this year.